Friday 7 August 2015

Things that I've tried

Unfortunately these things haven't worked so well for me:

Coconut oil: it certainly stopped my face from flaking but it was just sort of greasy and sat on my face. It doesn't feel the best, and I didn't see any drastic changes to my eczema. Such a shame as so many people rave about it :(

Mix of coconut oil, shea butter and vitamin E: similarly, it was hydrating but didn't really absorb into my face so it wasn't super comfortable. Didn't really improve my eczema

MetaDerm Organic Hydra-Moisturising Cream: wasn't hydrating enough for my face; my skin would become dry again in a few hours. It is however, good at hydrating dry spots on my body

Avene TriXera Emollilent Cream: it was a little on the greasy side and didn't have much of an effect on my eczema. When I put it on my flaring eczema, it would burn and my face felt very, very hot

QV: always a safe, hydrating option, but didn't improve my eczema


Of course, everyone's different so I encourage you to try out anything you think might soothe your eczema. Good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment