Sunday 27 September 2015

Update

So unfortunately due to stress, my eczema has worsened and is spreading over my face, down my jaw and creeping behind my right ear :( I am not a fan of this at all. The crappy thing is that once eczema spreads to a new part of my face, I typically don't get that part back completely eczema-free - it just stays dry or flares up during a bad period.

I'm also still trying to figure out how to control my nipple eczema. Of course, it's a little hard when I scratch it every night and wake up to a bleeding, pus-y mess :/ it's usually okay if I'm at home for a few days straight because I'm not wearing a bra and my nipples can very gradually heal without the constant friction and I can douse them periodically in cream and oil. However, once I do start wearing bras again, by the second day, my nipples are a mess again. So any long-term suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment